Ok so not to become a total Ramsey but i just made the most lovliest brekkie and at ridiculous calorie count.
Tropical Granola YO-gurt (really pronounce the YO for extra taste)
You will need:
Tropical Fruit Mix
2 TBSP Honey
2 TBSP Sunflower Oil
Ok so this is how we do it (this is how we do it)
1. In a bowl empty the oats, Honey and Oil and mix well together. You will not get it all covered but that snot the aim.
2. Empty oats onto a bakign traty and bake for 6 minutes, after that give it a stir and then re-bake for a further 6 minutes.
3. Take the oats out and leave to cool.
4. In the meantime get your tropical mix and dice it up a bit more, add it to the oats when cooled and place in a large container this amount will last you alllll week!
5. In a bowl dollop some Apricot Jam (as much as you need) and some YO-gurt. Mix together and sprinkle your granola on top.
You only need a little of this at 137 calories for a small portion. Too much and it is quite high but a small amount carries you for ages due to the heaviness.